1) It is the sole responsibility of the Online User to satisfy itself prior to entering into this agreement with Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za that the service available from and through this web site will meet the Online User’s individual requirements and be compatible with the Online User’s hardware and/or software.
2) Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za and Online User are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
3) All products purchased from Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za are made pursuant to agreements with shipping and delivery agents and risk of loss pass from Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za to such agents upon delivery of any item to such carrier.
4) Neither, Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use any product sold on this web site.
5) Apart from the provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, neither Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this web site or the services or content provided from and through this web site. Furthermore, Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this web site are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free. Online User are encouraged to report any possible malfunctions and errors to the cartridge.co.za customer services.
6) Should Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za be prevented from fulfilling any of its obligations to the Online User as a result of any event of force majeure for more than fourteen days after it has first occurred, then Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za shall be entitled but not obliged to terminate all of its rights and obligations arising out of these terms by giving notice to you. An “event of force majeure” shall mean any event or circumstance whatsoever which is not within the reasonable control of including, without limitation, any act of God, strike, theft, riots, explosion, insurrection or other similar disorder, war (whether declared or not) or military operations, the downtime of any external telecommunications line, power failure, virus attacks, international restrictions, any requirement of any international authority, any requirement of any government or other competent local authority, any court order, export control or shortage of transport facilities.
TERMS & AGREEMENTS OF SALE
1) Prices quoted are for Online Users submitting a payment by credit card only, no telephone orders qualify for the special online pricing.
2) Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za shall take all reasonable efforts to maintain correct prices. However, should errors occur and products are offered at incorrect prices Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za will not be obliged to sell products at such incorrect prices and shall only be liable to refund monies paid.
3) An agreement of sale between Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za and a Online User only comes into effect if and when: i) a credit card authorisation is received from the issuing bank; or ii) a deposit of an electronic transfer is reflected on Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za bank statement; or iii) a direct deposit is reflected on Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za bank statement (and only if such payment is received within 5 (five) business days after completion of the purchase cycle. iv) in the case the product/s ordered is sold out at the time of transaction. Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za representative, will communicate acceptance of your order and confirm capability to fulfil the order once we receive confirmed stock, estimated time of delivery and pricing from our suppliers.
4) Placing an item in a shopping basket or adding it to a wish list without completing the purchase cycle does not: i) constitute an agreement of sale between Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za and Online User cannot hold Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za liable if such products are not available when the purchase cycle is completed later; and/or ii) constitute an order for such product; and iii) Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za may remove such an item from the shopping basket or wish list if stock shortages occur, unless the customer agrees to wait until such time the product becomes available.
5) If any product/s and/or services are supplied and/or delivered to you directly by a third party, even though access to the products and services is gained through Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za (www.cartridge.co.za) website, the supply of these products and/or services may be subject to conditions which differ terms of trade from Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za. You shall be solely responsible for ensuring that you understand and agree to the terms and conditions governing the sale of these products and services. PRICING
1) The price of each product is displayed with the product and includes 14% VAT.
2) The price of any product sold through Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za shall be confirmed on the acceptance of your order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the products offered on the website may be mis-priced.
i) if the correct price is lower than reflected price, we will charge the lower amount provided that the price difference is not too high.
ii) if the correct price is higher than reflected price, we will be entitled to adjust the price to the correct value.
iii) Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za shall not be liable to sell the product at a lower price if such price were increased by the supplier during the time of the transaction due to fluctuation in financial markets which is beyond our control. We may conclude an agreement of sale with new prices implemented or reimburse the transaction.
1) We accept Credit Card and EFT payments.
2) EFT payments must be identified by supplying the order number, company name or customer name & surname in the reference section, this information is vital to avoid unnecessary delays, and are subject to a clearing period of not less than 3 days.
3) The order will only be processed once payments reflect in the account.
1) Should the Online User mistakenly purchase the incorrect product, Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za will exchange it for the correct one. Provided that the product in question is returned in their original un-opened packaging together with the invoice.
2) The Online User also agree to reimburse Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za for any extra expenses that may incur in the re-processing of a new order, this includes paying in the difference of the correct product if any and courier/delivery costs.
CANCELLATIONS & RETURNS
1) Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za shall, subject to any cancellations or return of any
business transaction, allow the return of products within ten (10) days of the date of receipt; provided
i) the product is returned in their original un-opened packaging with the invoice.
ii) the Online User agrees to reimburse Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za for expenses incurred during commitments made to fulfil such business transaction, this includes courier charges and an additional handling fee equal to 10% of the total purchase will be incurred.
2) Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za, has the right to cancel a business transaction where the price of the products or services depend on fluctuation in financial markets which is beyond our control.
1) If the product is in any way faulty, this will be dealt according to the manufacturer warranty policy.
2) The Online User, shall return the faulty cartridge together with a Test Page within 7 days in order for the manufacturer, supplier and/or vendor of the Product to perform an investigation. Once Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za, receives confirmation from the manufacturer, supplier and/or vendor either of the following takes place according to report results;
i) if the manufacturer report indicate that the product is 100% functional, Cartridge Warehouse
t/a cartridge.co.za will return the product. The Online User will reimburse any expenses incurred during the return and testing process, this includes courier charges and an additional handling fee equal to 10% of the total purchase will also be incurred.
ii) if the manufacturer report indicates that the product has a defect, the same product will be replaced, credited or refunded.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
1) The Online User agrees and warrants that its log-in name and password shall:
i) be used for personal or business use only; and
ii) not be disclosed to any third party.
2) The Online User allows Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za to take all reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and security of the buy247 site and administration.
3) All credit card transactions are Secure Socket Layers encrypted. The company registration documents and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified by Netcash.
4) Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za may electronically collect, store and use the following personal information of Online User:
i) name and surname.
ii) address and country of residence
iii) non-personal browsing habits and click patterns;
iv) e-mail address;
v) IP address
vi) closest town/city
vii) Telephonic contact details.
6) Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za collects, stores and uses the abovementioned information for the following purposes:
i) to welcome the Online User when he/she accesses cartridge.co.za
ii) to ensure that the products are received by the purchase / online user
7) Information detailed above is collected either electronically by using cookies or is provided voluntarily by the Online User. Online User may determine cookie use independently through their browser settings.
8) Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za may collect, maintain, save, compile and share any information collected from Online User, subject to the following provisions:
i) Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za shall not disclose personal information from Online User unless the Online User consents thereto;
ii) Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za shall disclose information without the Online User’s consent only through due legal process; and
iii) Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za may compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual.
9) Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za owns and retains all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za
10) Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this web site or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this web site shall be prosecuted and civil damages shall be claimed in the event that Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za suffers any damage or loss.
1) cartridge.co.za is a wholly owned division of Cartridge Warehouse.
2) cartridge.co.za is a registered trademark and is owned by Cartridge Warehouse. Usage rights are not expressly granted are reserved.
3) An agreement between the parties commence when the Online User registers on the cartridge.co.za site and continues indefinitely until terminated by the Online User or Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za.
4) Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature No7 Western Service Road, Wendywood, 2148.
5) Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
6) This site is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of South Africa and therefore governed by South African law.
CONTENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Online User may download, view and print content from this site for private and non-commercial purposes only.
2) Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za site does not accept any liability for illegal, defamatory or obscene content. Online User are encouraged to inform us.
3) All the contents, logos and data on this web site, including but not limited to, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, designs and agreements, are the property of or licensed to Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation.
4) When a Online User visits cartridge.co.za, registers as a Online User on the cartridge.co.za website, or sends e-mails to cartridge.co.za, that Online User consents to receiving communications from cartridge.co.za electronically and agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by cartridge.co.za satisfies any legal requirements.
5) No person, business or web site may link to any page on this site without the prior written permission of Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za. Such permission could be obtained from a legal representative of Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za.
6) No person, business or web site may frame this site or any of the pages on this site in any way whatsoever.
7) No person, business or web site may use any technology to search and gain any information from this site without the prior written permission of Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za. Such permission could be obtained from the person referred to in clause 1 hereof Cartridge Warehouse t/a cartridge.co.za